Sunday, August 17, 2008

Exciting new thing!

As I was strolling along throughout the various blogs in my bookmarks, I happened to spot four wonderful words:
Book Blogger Appreciation Week! 
Honestly, I have no idea what this (fabulous) idea contains, but it sounds good to me! So, head on over to whatvanessareads.wordpress.com and figure out what she's talking about!
Also, a word of advice: never make quesadillas while checking your blog. You will burn it.
 
Gnawing unhappily on blackened tortillas and cheese,
Cassandra

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad about the cooking mishap - xo aunt ruth

Anonymous said...

Here's the URL for the exact post:
http://whatvanessareads.wordpress.com/2008/08/17/book-blogger-appreciation-week-how-cool/

I think this idea is amazing.

Cassandra said...

join the club!

Good Books to Read said...

I'm excited too!