Friday, August 1, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!

Oh my goodness gracious/ Oh me oh my/ I see a pie/ Fall from the sky/ And in its tin/ Held out to me / Sat Breaking Dawn/ for all to see!
Breaking Dawn comes out tonight at midnight!!!! Right now I'm just venting my hysterical-ness to cyberspace so I don't explode in anticipation that in three hours (THREE!) the fourth (FOURTH!) book to Twilight will... not be in my hands?
What is this? you ask. What do you mean, a crazed Twilight fan like you won't have Breaking Dawn in your hands as soon as you can get your grubby mitts on it?
Well. I was so foolish as to pre-order it on Amazon, and now it's not coming for like two (TWO!) whole days! And – groans the agonized typist – I'm going to be away from the modern mail system for a week (SEVEN!).
Oh, the unfairness of it all!
(Ends self-pity mode)
Have a lovely evening!

No comments: